Zombie Survival ZS Zombie Survival ZS

That was still sweet even though it's not complete... I was spawned into a blog smiley existence on the internet along with two others, their names "username", I had added two letters randomly, making me "userndoame". Right of the bat I was different and the three of us started to become self aware, aware of our identities, aware that there were other similar life forms around, and aware that we could move and communicate. I proceeded to troll them, making it a very worthwhile and fun moment in time.

STEVE the game STEVE the game

Could be better but i liked it. It reminded me of when I use to draw stick figures going through crazy worlds made out of lines, in class.

Stuckfain Stuckfain

One of the better games I've played on NG... Too short though.

MEGAMAN: BETA MEGAMAN: BETA

Not bad man, don't listen to all these haters. Most people don't have the attention span to deal with this style of game but this is how they used to make them in the old days. It is challenging and effective, the art and soundtrack need work, keep it up!

Raikhen responds:

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!! (I DONT KNOW IF IT IS WELL SPELLED BUT....)

Cult Classic Cult Classic

Oh man, so much classic shit! Wheel of Fish from UHF!!!! Amazing Haha!

Obsolescence Obsolescence

Nice man, this game is easy to get into and addictive, almost everything you need in a game!

The floating desert The floating desert

Nice man,

A totally legit, classic side-scroller. It reminded me of those old commander keen games!

BobieThe11th responds:

ol commander keen.... thanks by the way :)

DISK DISK

Not bad! I didn't play too much because of time but I liked what I played! Oh man, this makes me want to play Darkwing Duck again! Awesome music!

Legor 5 Legor 5

Haters! That is a sweet puzzle game. I look forward to sitting down and playing through all the levels!

shajby responds:

thank you for your support! Dont forget to try build your own levels in Level editor!

Dodge The Bullet Alpha V4 Dodge The Bullet Alpha V4

People don't have patience anymore! Your game is reminiscent of an arcade game or old console games. The old games were impossibly hard! Gamers today are spoiled and lazy, and they need to be hand-fed every instruction in order to understand or appreciate. Your game could use some improvements but I like the old-school ways man! I beat the whole thing, there is a learning curve, you suck in the beginning but then you start to get a feel for the controls. I wish the music changed a bit more but it was cool! I'm sure your next game will be even better!